Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quite a pathetic excuse for a blog...

I am really not very happy right now... I started this blog because I thought it was a good idea at the time, like, to post artwork and discuss my unbelievably exciting (sarcasm) life. Come to think of it, I don't quite know why I'm giving any poor, unfortunate readers an insight into my life. Pfft. What the hell anyway. So, about this interesting little illustration, it's my most recent piece and I'm not too thrilled with it. I've never been one to upload really 'cute' drawings, but here, have my attempt at one.

I quite like the colour scheme and the pose, I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with the anatomy. But I don't like it. She is a dragon-y thing for those of you that didn't guess. I think that maybe I should start more of this illustrative/conceptual stuff rather than focusing on realism.

I honestly don't know who this is aimed at because, quite frankly, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Rambling, I guess...

So, welcome to this little corner of the internet. My little corner of the internet MWAHAHA. And I apologise if anybody took the time to read this far. It was a total waste of two minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment